1

Friday, May 15, 2015

African New Fashion 2015 Bridal Gold Wedding Diamond Jewellery 10030

African New Fashion 2015 Bridal Gold Wedding Diamond Jewellery.
Aamir Mannan.

One of my objectives is to introduce the various African groups that I have selected to my students. My goal in introducing these groups is to stir interest in my students to know more about themselves and their heritage. These groups include; the people from the Saharah Desert, The people from the Savannah and the people from Equatoria. We will be discussing how these people live, what their customs are and how all this relates to my students directly and indirectly. Another objective I have is to discuss the history each group possesses, such as religious background and customs. Reading material and visuals such as pictures I have found of the people in these groups will help stir an interest in my students to ask questions and get involved. Because of the short period of time I get to spend on each lesson, I will concentrate on each objective separately. My third goal is a hands-on experience which will give them a clearer sense in what they are doing. My objective for this part of my unit is not only to create the jewelry, but to learn technique, create and use tools for making the jewelry and to brainstorm ideas on the making of the jewelry.


I feel that there is a great need to get my students involved in the history of their people. They really do not know enough about themselves, their culture and how beautiful the designs and patterns their people have created throughout history. I would like my students to come away from this unit with a better understanding of themselves and a clearer picture of what exists right before them.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ammir Mannan. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Us

Spice Mag - Premium free blogger template developed by spicytricks.com.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas hendrerit iaculis nunc. Curabitur in eros ipsum. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Duis at mi justo, non suscipit elit. Nunc aliquam luctus adipiscing. Nullam sit amet lacus vitae odio congue mollis eu non magna. Duis sed arcu a libero adipiscing rhoncus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Suspendisse sed nunc metus, sed aliquet arcu.